Phạm Văn Hậu
-2011: Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) was organized by Representative office for Viet Nam of World Health Organization and US - CDC, and Viet Nam Ministry of Health.
2004-2008: PhD program of Epidemiology at National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology. Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
1996-1998: MSc. Program of Infectious Diseases at Military Academy of Medicine. Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
1985-1991: Medical Doctor at University of Tay Nguyen. Buon Ma Thuot, Viet Nam.
Wildlife Investigation in Livestock and Public Health: An introductory Training Course on One Health (Điều tra động vật hoang dại trong thú ý và y tế công cộng: Khóa tập huấn về One Health do Cục Thú y và FAO tổ chức)
Ha Noi, 03-10 May, 2013.
Public Health Evaluation: Choosing, Using and Justifying Mixed Methods. Ha Noi, 13-16 September, 2010.
* Đánh giá trong Y tế công cộng: Lựa chọn và sử dụng phương pháp kết hợp. Hà Nội, 13-16/09/2010
- Scientific writing and communication. Hochiminh City, 05-07 July, 2010.
- Design and conduct of epidemiological studies. Vietnam, Ha Noi, 15 - 19 March, 2010.
- Biostatistics and epidemiologic methods. Vietnam, Nhatrang, 12 - 20 December, 2009.
- Public health surveillance. Vietnam, Hanoi, 15 - 23 September, 2009.
- Foodborne outbreak investigation. Vietnam, Hanoi, 1-5 June, 2009.
- International Training course on epidemiology and surveillance of zoonotic transboundary disease. Chiang Mai University. Thailand, 26 January – 05 March, 2009.
- Design and Analysis of clinic study held at The University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Hochiminh City, 29 - 30 July, 2006
- Data and Graphical Analysis in R held at University of Technology of Hochiminh City, 3 - 4 August, 2006.
- International Training programme on Global NutrITion 2004 advanced in - service training programme for academic teacher in the field of Nutrition and Information Technology in 2004. The programme included an advanced international training programme in The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, from March 8 to April 8, 2004 and a workshop in the Sri Lankan Peradenya University from November 28 to December 3, 2004.
- Applying Epidemiology and Statistics in Scientific Research, from 23 -28 April, 2001 sponsored by Vietnam-Netherlands project strengthening of teaching in Medical faculties and community health training & consultant network.
- Outbreak Responsible, Vietnam, Vungtau, from 21 - 30 August, 2001.